Shoulder pain and injuries can be debilitating. The doctors at SAOS work and continuously innovate their treatment and surgery methods for shoulder pain to get you back in the game faster. Learn more about our shoulder treatments here.
Relief From Shoulder Pain
Shoulder injuries and chronic shoulder pain can be very debilitating and can make doing basic things like reaching for items on a shelf or lifting bags and purses painful or impossible. Shoulder injuries can make it difficult or impossible to work or play the sports you love. If you’ve experienced any common shoulder symptoms/causes like stiffness, inflammation, swelling or shoulder pain after sleeping, you should set up an appointment for treatment.
Maybe you’ve considered shoulder pain treatment, but you’re worried treatment will require a surgery. You’re worried a shoulder surgery could be invasive or lead to a long recovery period. That’s why the expert physicians at San Antonio Orthopaedic Specialists have developed a unique tissue sparing technique designed specifically to reduce recovery time and to get you back to doing what you love most, faster. On average, our patients spend 1-2 days fewer in observation than they would at a hospital, and recovery time can take less than a week.
Treatments for the Following Injuries
Shoulder injuries are incredibly common, especially for athletes or anyone who is physically active. Below are some of the treatments we provide for common shoulder injuries.
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Rotator cuff tear repair, inclusive of complex multi-tendon tears
- Arthroscopic repair of anterior rotator cuff tears (subscapularis)
- Surgical and non-surgical treatment of rotator cuff impingement/bursitis/calcific tendinitis
- Labral tear repair
- Shoulder joint instability/dislocations (acute and chronic)
- Clavicle dislocations (shoulder “separations”)
- Biceps tendinitis / rupture / dislocation
- Acromioclavicular joint (Ac joint) arthritis
- Open treatment of pectoralis tears
- Non-surgical and surgical treatment of frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis)
Why Our Patients Love Us
Very Highly Recommended
Friendly and Professional