Your knees are what keep you walking, running, kicking and so much more. Our knee pain treatments and surgeries will get you back up and running with a shorter recovery time.
Treatment for Knee Pain and Injuries
Knee pain is one of the most restrictive and debilitating pains anyone can get. A knee injury can mean you’re out of commission at work or from your favorite sports. Common knee symptoms/causes include inflammation, instability or inability to straighten your knee. If you’ve experienced any of these symptoms, reach out to the physicians at San Antonio Orthopaedic Specialists for knee pain treatment. Every person is different – and so is every injury. We make sure to tailor treatment plans to each and every patient so they receive the care that is right for them.
If you are in need of knee surgery but worried about long recovery periods, you can put your fears to rest. Our physicians have spent years perfecting tissue sparing treatments, meaning less invasive surgeries and a shorter recovery time. Knee surgeries at our facility require 1-2 days fewer observation time on average and recovery time of about a week. If you’re suffering from knee pain, set up an appointment. We’ll get you back in the game in no time.
Treatments for the Following Injuries
Knee injuries are very common, especially for athletes and physically active people. See below for a list of common knee injuries for which we provide treatment.
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Knee instability/ligament tears reconstruction/repair – Anterior cruciate (ACL), Posterior cruciate (PCL), Collateral ligaments (MCL/LCL/PLC)
- Meniscus tear repair/debridement
- Patellar instability/dislocations/subluxations
- Major knee tendon (patellar/quadriceps) tear/rupture repair
- Patellofemoral ligament reconstructions/repair
- Cartilage debridement/repair/replacement/ inclusive of transplants/transfers
- Non-operative treatment of knee osteoarthritis via injection therapy (corticosteroids, hyaluronic acid, platelet rich plasma (PRP), and stem cells)
Why Our Patients Love Us
Very Highly Recommended
Friendly and Professional