The doctors and staff of San Antonio Orthopaedic Specialists continue to be dedicated to providing state of the art, compassionate, subspecialty orthopaedic care. In light of the current concerns about COVID-19, we’d like to review several things that have been part of our routine care, and a few that we are requesting of our patients to be sure that our office remains a safe and healthy environment where the focus can remain on your orthopaedic issues.
- If you are feeling ill or flu-like, have a temperature of 100.4°F or higher, have a dry cough, shortness of breath, or have travelled to any high-risk area (such as China, Japan, South Korea, Italy, Iran, California, Washington (state), New York, or any cruise ship) in the last 14 to 30 days, then please reschedule your visit.
- All visitors must be at least 16 years of age.
- Please limit other visitors to immediate family or required caretakers.
- Please also visit the CDC website (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html) for up to date recommendations.
- Hand sanitizer is available at multiple locations throughout the office. Please use some on arrival to the office and frequently during your time in our office.
- We have, and will continue to sanitize the exam tables and the chairs in the exam rooms between each patient.
Thank you for entrusting your orthopaedic care to our practice. We will continue to provide high-quality care in a safe and healthy environment.